There are dozens of diet plans and systems on the web claiming that you can magically drop weight, while you eat anything you want, and lose weight while you sleep. The newest diet plan that everyone is talking about is called the 3 Week Diet, and it’s burning down the internet! Why?
Mostly because there are many claims that it works, and because the 3 Week Diet is one of the most controversial diet plans to come around since the Atkins Diet. In this review, I’ll try to answer one of the most common questions – “Is the 3 Week Diet Plan a Scam?”
THE 3 WEEK DIET by BRIAN FLATT BASIC INFO
Let’s start with the official “The 3 Week Diet” presentation on ClickBank: “The 3 Week Diet” is a revolutionary new science-based diet system that’s 100% guaranteed to help you lose weight. In just 21 days, you can see a 12-23 pound reduction in body weight, increase energy, improve cholesterol levels, drop 2-4 inches from your waistline, increase muscle tone, and more. With a rapid weight loss plan specifically tailored to your body type, you’ll know exactly what to eat every day so you’ll never be guessing.”
The creator, Brian Flatt, is a certified personal trainer and sports nutritionist. According to him, other weight loss programs or diet plans are more targeted towards a slow approach to weight loss and do not help the user in shedding stubborn stored fat. Read more in my article “What is the 3 Week Diet Plan?”
THE 3 WEEK DIET CLAIMS & PROMISES
1. It’s a science-based diet system – There’s no evidence or proof that is the science-based system. For such a huge weight loss, it’s better to have your own nutritionist who will closely follow your progress or to go with a diet plan that is backed by solid science.
2. This program is said to be very restrictive, and that will likely involve some experience of hunger and discomfort! The question is – why would you do such a thing? Super-fast diets lead to regaining lost pounds in no-time…
3. The 3 Week Diet Plan claims that this system has secrets and techniques used by celebrities, elite bodybuilders, and fitness gurus – There is not a single relevant source to justify or prove this claim.
4. Affiliates who advertise this diet, call it: “sensational”/ “the diet plan that did everything it promised”/ “everyone who tries it, even hardcore skeptics, say only the best about this diet”, etc. Is it really so?
– If you have a look at Amazon.com Reviews – the majority of people who left comments for this Program, gave 1 star (out of 5).
– This 3-week diet system is said to be backed with a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. However, the 3 Week Diet is not keeping this promise! There are different customer complaints posted on the web.
– There was also a complaint on the web about illegal (without that person consent) using her photos for the purpose of the 3 Week Diet marketing campaign….
– Regarding dozens of “excellent” testimonials… – it’s not so difficult (nowadays) to provide fake / paid testimonials…
5. This diet is supposed to be healthy – Such a restrictive diet is NEVER healthy!
IS THE 3 WEEK DIET PLAN A SCAM – FINAL THOUGHTS
1. Trying to lose 12-23 pounds in 3 weeks following a severe diet is paradoxically the first step towards weight gain!
2. Don’t focus on the number on the scale, focus more on the reflection in the mirror:)
3. You should understand that your results are – 80% nutrition, 20% fitness, and 100% mindset
4. If you want to lose weight: don’t neglect sleep, and don’t be stressed. If you’re constantly stressed, irritable, etc. it affects your hormones which affect your weight.
5. The 3 Week Diet is not Healthy – I’m not a nutritionist, but, have experience and knowledge in Healthy Eating Habits & Healthy Lifestyle and surrounded by people who are active athletes or finished Sports Academy. I heard their opinion too, regarding this diet and was not surprised by negative comments. One of these comments was: “This diet is not healthy. You’d be totally insane to follow such a diet!”
This and similar Superfast weight-loss plans can be dangerous! They’re not backed by any actual science and try to attract people with unrealistic weight-loss claims and promises. So… Is the 3 Week Diet Plan a Scam? In my opinion – IT IS A SCAM, for all the above-mentioned reasons.
Instead of putting your health at risk… You should stick to a Healthy Diet Plan!
My 3 Week Diet Plan Review:
– There’s plenty of information (you could easily find on the internet, too/ Free)
– The 3 Week Diet Plan includes exercise which requires a minimum of equipment (2 dumbbells).
It is called scientific, but there’s no evidence or reference in the book
There’s a lot of useless information
The 3 Week Diet is very restrictive – therefore, unhealthy
60- day money-back guarantee –only as a promise
The 3 Week Diet Plan Rating
Place to buy: Amazon & ClickBank
Product type: Digital / eBook
My rating: 30%
Obviously, I’m not an Affiliate for the 3 Week Diet. That’s the reason you cannot find any affiliate link for this product in my blog.
FEW PIECES OF ADVICE
I believe that the point is in having Long-lasting results. But… If you prefer some superfast results, I’m afraid you’ll “enjoy” unpleasant, boomerang effects – gaining much more pounds than you lost, in no-time!
Instead, you can follow these simple pieces of advice:
– Go with a diet plan that is backed by solid science.
– Avoid “Super” diets that put your Health at Risk!
– Change your eating habits.
– Try to avoid unhealthy food.
DIET PLANS THAT GIVE SOLUTION!
Medsuperdiet.com supports ONLY healthy diets! You can find plenty of free info, diet tips, and tricks regarding the Med Diet on my site. Furthermore, you can read about other amazing Diet Plans carefully chosen & with proven results! One of these plans is a Diet Plan based on eating healthy foods that accelerate fat burning!
As time passes there will be more Diet Plans on the site, as I’m always updating it with new ideas, tips, diet reviews, and info regarding Health & Healthy Lifestyle.
So… Your complete Diet Plan is Here with plenty of Bonuses (in books and video material)!
If you’re ready to change your lifestyle, in order to be Healthy and Fit, read more Here…. Widely popular Mediterranean Lifestyle means – keeping balance in life, avoiding stress and enjoying free time with family and friends. And… you can easily combine my free Healthy Eating Habit tips with the above-mentioned complete DIET Plan!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and we may receive a small commission for the purchase made through these links at no extra cost to you. These are digital products medsuperdiet.com recommends.